This collection includes marriage records from Montana that took place between the years of 1943 and 1986.
Within these marriage records, you can expect to find:
- Name of Groom
- Age and race of groom
- Birth date and place of groom
- Groom's parents' names and birthplaces
- Marriage date and place
- Name of bride
- Age and race of bride
- Birth date and place of bride
- Bride's parents' names and birthplaces
- Marriage certificate number
Disclaimer: Please contact the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services Office of Vital Records to request changes to vital records and/or obtain certified certificates at https://dphhs.mt.gov/vitalrecords.