Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
- Elizabeth (Joan) of GLOUCESTER aka Elizabeth de TALBY; (de NORMANDIE; FitzHENRY; FitzROY; BEAUCLERC); Princess of ENGLAND
- Alice Bayeux De St. Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon, Queen Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon, Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother
- Jack Oliver Collison (his father was John Henry Collison and his grandfather William Collison m Elizabeth Smith)
- Isabelle (de) VERMANDOIS Countess of Leicester; aka Elizabeth de CREPI; de CAPET
- Josiah Jackson Earp ( Elizabeth)
- Ranulph "the Rich" de Senlis (St. Elizabeth)
- Ranulph"the Rich"de Senlis (St. Elizabeth)
Surname meaning for Elizabeth
Americanized spelling of the Dutch family name Elisabeth, from the female personal name derived from the Biblical name meaning ‘God is my oath’. The name was particularly popular in the Middle Ages, notably after the canonization of Elisabeth, Duchess of Thuringia around 1230.