Search the Boards

Search Results for "zacatecas" - 8,395 Messages

per page

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 13 May 2006, by victor vargas

Surnames > Guzman

my grandfather was jesus valle guzman from garcia de la cadena zacatecas,they moved to ixtlan del rio nayarit during the revolution his parents were mateo valle and lena guzman in ixtlan he married maria de je...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by Delfina Robles

Surnames > Guzman

Greetings! I was curious to find a connection to my father's home town of Garcia de la Cadena. He's from the (his first name:Gregorio) Robles-Larios line of kin. He settled down in Chicago, IL (is ...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 20 Aug 2003, by Maria Robles Larios

Surnames > Guzman

In reply to Delfina Robles Larios Sounds like we might be 2nd. cousins. Please contact me at Cuquita8887@cs.com I would love to hear from you. My dad's name is Salvador Robles Larios.He knows your da...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 01 Dec 2003, by Carlos Alberto Guzman

Surnames > Guzman

Hi every body I am from garcia de la cadena I did a web site about that do you want see it? here you are the adrees www.geocities.com/carlos_agg25/Index.html I hope that you can send me a email (carlo...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 28 Feb 2004, by Maria Robles Larios

Surnames > Guzman

I would like to hear from you please contact me. I have misplaced your email address.

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 29 Nov 2004, by carlos

Surnames > Guzman

my e mail is carlos_agg256@hotmail.com

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 01 May 2005, by Delfina

Surnames > Guzman

Hello! I haven't been back to this site until now, therefore, didn't get to see that you wanted my e-mail address (delfina_robles@yahoo.com). Hope everything is well with you and your family. I beli...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  boblopez411

Surnames > Guzman

My wife's family are Guzmans and Robles' from Garcia de la Cadena (formerly Estansuela) Zacatecas. I went there three years ago and the people at the records office there were very helpful in locating document...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by Sabrina

Surnames > Guzman

Hi Octavio....you can e-mail me directly at Hazel4169@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon! Sabrina Robles

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by letty

Surnames > Guzman

my father's name is margarito guzman, his moms name was simona guzman robles, then she married my grandpa( felipe) and her name became simona guzman guzman. something like that i'm told! who's you w...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by letty

Surnames > Guzman

get in touch with me @ lettygoddard@aol.com

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 07 Aug 2002, by octavio castro

Surnames > Guzman

hi........my name is octavio castro and like you i m from garcia de la cadena i would love to get in contact with you and your relatives feel free to e mail me any time!!

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 29 Aug 2003, by abraham guzman

Surnames > Guzman

hello my name is Abraham Guzmán and I am of Garcia of the Cadena zacatecas alive near the temple of above my dad is Jose Isabel Guzmän (chavelo) and my mother is Felicitas Guzmán

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by  hazel4169

Surnames > Guzman

Hi Octavio, My dad and his family are from Garcia de la Cadena...we're part of the Robles family. Do they sound familiar to you?

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 30 Aug 2003, by octavio

Surnames > Guzman

mendigo de abraham donde fregados te metes?y como es que ya sabes ingles?? bueno mijo se que ya no yte acuerdas de mi pero d etodos modos soy el guero de tu tia georgia acabo de entablar contacto c...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 07 Oct 2002, by octavio

Surnames > Guzman

sound very familiar i m from garcia de la cadena as well i would love to get in contact with them ..and with you of course, any ways i will look forward to talk to you and them!!!!

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 26 Aug 2003, by Carlos Alberto Guzman

Surnames > Guzman

Hi every body, I am Carlos from garcia de la cadena zacatecas, I want to know if one of you want to send me a email, and to know about you, well I am the soon of Chavelo Guzman. see you later pd if you send m...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  boblopez411

Surnames > Guzman

My wife's aunt, Rufina Nunez Guzman de Robles, is visiting us. She is from GDLC and remembers Felipe and Simona Guzman. She says Margarito Guzman has a brother, Andres, who has a son, also named Andre...

Re: Robles' from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by  hazel4169

Surnames > Guzman

Hi Bob...I saw your message and was wondering what part of the Robles' your wife was related to. My name is Sabrina Robles and my father was from Garcia de la Cadena. Write back when you get a chanc...

RE: Guzman's from Garcia de la Cadena, Zacatecas Posted on: 28 Nov 2002, by Mariana Guzman

Surnames > Guzman

Hi my name is Mariana Guzman, I stumbled upon this board and was interested about learning more. My family ( on my father's side) is from Garcia de la Cadena. He is a Guzman-Robles. Maybe there...

RE: Guzman's from Garcia de la Cadena, Zacatecas Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  boblopez411

Surnames > Guzman

My wife's family is from Garcia de la Cadena (Estansuela). Her grandparents were Eugenio Robles and Juana Guzman Robles. Her mom was Maria de Jesus Robles and she had a sister named Maria, and brother...

RE: Guzman's from Garcia de la Cadena, Zacatecas Posted on: 03 Dec 2002, by Mariana Guzman

Surnames > Guzman

Hello Bob....thanks for your reply. I'll get back to you about any family connections with your wife. I'll speak to my father and I'll post the answer. Perhaps you and your wife can email me...even ...

RE: Guzman's from Garcia de la Cadena, Zacatecas Posted on: 29 Aug 2003, by Abraham Guzmán

Surnames > Guzman

hello my name is Abraham I am of Garcia of the Cádena Zacatecas my dad is Jose Isabel Guzmán and my mother is Fellicitas Guzmán

RE: Guzman's from Garcia de la Cadena, Zacatecas Posted on: 30 Aug 2003, by genaro

Surnames > Guzman

fackyousome

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by  twinny69

Surnames > Guzman

...brother Crescencio Mariscal married a Dolores (Lola) Guzman in Garcia de la Cadena (formerly Estansuela) Zacatecas. We do have the last names of Bobadilla, Marin, Quintana, and Robles in our family also. C...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas Posted on: 27 Jan 2003, by  JoseGuzman32

Surnames > Guzman

I' interested in the Guzmans from Mexico, my great-grandfather imigrated in the late 1700s and I can't ask anybody. My Dad, b 1896, talked to me about his grandfather(Julio Guzman b 1820 m Estefana G...

Puentes/Puente Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by  EZavalaB

Surnames > Puentes

Looking for any information on Manuel Puentes(father) and Manuel Puentes (son)from El Vergel, Nieves, Zacatecas, both died in El Aguaje, Municipio de Viesca, Coahuila. Manuel jr. died in 1921. Manuel Puentes' ...

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas I think i can help you Posted on: 29 Jun 2003, by  AllForU123422

Surnames > Guzman

My Grandmas las name is Guzman and she is from Garcia de la cadena i can ask her if you need help just e-mail me at AllForU123422@hotmail.com

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas I think i can help you Posted on: 29 Aug 2003, by Abraham Guzmán

Surnames > Guzman

hello my name is Abraham I am of Garcia of the Cádena Zacatecas my papa is Jose Isabel Guzmán and my mother is Felicitas Guzmán

Re: guzman's from garcia de la cadena,zacatecas I think i can help you Posted on: 14 Oct 2003, by Carlos Guzman

Surnames > Guzman

Hi do you want to see some pictures of Garcia de la Cadena you have to visit this page www.geocities.com/carlos_agg25/Index.html

Lopes/Lopez Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by  EZavalaB

Surnames > Lopes

...information on Cipriano López-Rodríguez, born circa 1848, in possibly Poza de Gamboa, Pánuco, Zacatecas, whose wife was Ma.-Trinidad "Trini" Escovedo-Rentería, born in 1850 in Arr...

New DNA results posted for the Puentes surname Posted on: 08 May 2004, by Gary Felix

Surnames > Puentes

New DNA results have been posted for the Puentes Surname with ancestors in Zacatecas Mexico. His ancient origin is Western European (haplogroup R1b). These are the same origins as the Celtic people who were a...

Letty Kubacak Posted on: 06 Nov 2002, by  joseph27703

Surnames > Martinez

...though I have strong beliefs that Justo Puente moved there from his original residence of Sombrerete, Zacatecas. . . .then there was Justo Puente who met and married Maria Josefa Sanchez they...

looking for great-great grand parent Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by  briansmom75

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Families

My father was born in Zacatecas, Mexico in 1914. His name was Martin Carrillo Olague. His father was Timoteo Olague and his mother was Anastacia Carrillo Olague Her mother was an Ortiz. Timoteo died on his way...

mother -n- law Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by Johanna Castanon

Surnames > Fulgencio

...are alive. My uncle Jess who lives in Riverbank, Ca.He must be in his 90's. My grandparents came from Zacatecas. We don't know any of them back there on the little rach area where they grew up. Please keep in ...

Relatives Posted on: 03 Oct 1999, by Marc

Surnames > Fulgencio

...I know who Ana Fulgencio is but I have a good idea. In regards to your reference to Castanon's from Zacatecas, Mexico. My great-grandmother was from Zacatecas, "Rancho Grande" to be exact. Her married name ...

geneology Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by arteaga

Localities > North America > Mexico > Zacatecas

...for my fathers birth place. His name is Jose Arteaga. I beleive he was born in the year of 1900. In Zacatecas,Zacatecas. If you can help me please e-mail me. His father name is Marcerlino Arteaga, Mother name is Josefa...

olague from zacatecas Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by  olague

Surnames > Olague

...name. Thanks for responding. I hope the information above helps you to help me find my ancestors in Zacatecas.

Re: Alonso Cepeda - PEDRO FLORES Y BALDES - Arranaga Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by martie

Surnames > Cepeda

...research I have seen a Capt Gaspar de Larraranaga who was an 'ensayador de la real caja de la ciudad de Zacatecas'. dtd 10-6-1695 in Nuevo Reino de Leon (Y Monterrey) 1598-1705. I found another Larranaga in F...

REYES ANCESTERS FROM SANTA MONICA DE LAS VIUDAS,ZAC,MEX Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by  LISAREYES31

MY GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS WERE BERNARDO REYES AND TELESFLORA PASCILLAS, MY GRANDFATHER FELICIANO REYES WAS BORN ON RANCHO SANTA MONICA DE LAS VIUDAS, NEAR VALPARAISO MEXICO IN 1908. HIS PARENTS WERE...

looking for familia Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Maria

I'm looking for familia in this area (Zach.,Mex.) My dad was born around here and I know we still have family around. We also have family in Juarez and in El Paso. Anyone got any info please let me kn...

Guadalupe Avila Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Larry Avila

Surnames > Avila

...daughter's name is Julie. My dad's name was Guadalupe and he passed away in 1988. He was born 1906 in Zacatecas, as was your grandfather. Perhaps we are related. E-mail me direct to discuss if you wish.

Lomeli Family Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by Yolanda Lomeli Perez Martinez

Surnames > Lomeli

Hello there Maricela are family is for around the Zacatecas and they moved around.Then they moved to the Cotonwood Arizona were they died.. My Grandparents were Bruno Ramirez Lomeli and Lazara Morales Lomeli.....

Re: Just Another Lomeli Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  paulaperez62

Surnames > Lomeli

...known to be living in the city of Torreon, Coah. This Mariano originally may have been either from Zacatecas or Durango. He also had a daughter by the name of Lupita. I do know that there are some Lomeli's li...

Re: Just Another Lomeli Posted on: 04 Nov 2002, by  MJRangel

Surnames > Lomeli

I am not sure that my info is relevant to you, but I had Lomeli relatives in Zacatecas, Mex. My g-g-grandfather's name was Venancio (Benancio) Rangel and he married Ygnacia Lomeli in Zacatecas in May 1879. Ygnancia's...

Luna Family Posted on: 11 Aug 1999, by  TROI516

Surnames > Luna

...for information on my Grandfather Tiburcio Fernandez Luna. He was born on 11 Aug. 1885 in Valparaiso, Zacatecas, Mex. He married my Grandmother, Vicenta Robles 15 Feb. 1918 but I don't know where. I also don'...

The Gutierrez and the Sanchez Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Mike R. Sanchez

I would like to make a correction. Raymond Gutierrez, was born in Auona, Calientes, Mexico. Also his son name was Raymond and sometime called ray. Bill was his stepson. The Address of the Gutierrez Fa...

Alfredo Lozano Salazar Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Jorge Lozano Gama

Amigos: Mi bisabuelo fué el Gral. Alfredo Lozano Salazar, oriundo de Zacatecas, Zacs, México. Estoy buscando a mis ancestros y a posibles parientes. SI saben algo, no duden en escribirme. Radico act...

Ortiz Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by M T Tabor Jr

...married Felipa Rocha abt 1909, daughter of Eusebio Rocha and Natividad Rangel. She was born abt 1882 in Zacatecas, Zacatecas, MX, and died abt 1963 in Piedras Negras, Coahuila, MX. Adrian was the second husband of Feli...

LUNA FAMILY OF ZACATECAS, MEXICO Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Angelina

Surnames > Luna

ANY INFO REGARDING THE LUNA FAMILY FROM ZACATECAS WOULD HELP!!!

per page