Search the Boards

Search Results for "waldrip" - 908 Messages

per page

Re: Patricks -- ATT: Connie Waldrop Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by Diane Roark

Surnames > Patrick

...for a Mahala Patrick who married Amon Brock. Would you have any info on her? Also, I have an Amy Ann Waldrip who married Amon's father, also named Amon. Would this be in your line?

CHELSEY BURNS & REBECCA WALDRIP BURNS/CHILDREN Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Shirley Marcum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cherokee

Chelsey Burns and Rebecca Waldrip Burns were married in Cherokee County, Tx. Dec. 28, 1856. My question is who were Chelsey's siblings and parents. Also, looking for names of any children that were born to t...

Waldrips Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  marilyn_waldr...

Surnames > Waldrip

Thank you for you reply. It sound like you are in the same boat as us. We are from Massachusetts and the are no Waldrips here except my husband and his brothers. Where are you from

WALDRIP,VIRGIL - TEXAS Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by l.williams

Surnames > Waldrip

I am trying to find out information on Virgil Waldrip, b.6/1891 in Texas. Need his father's name. His mother was Emma Ester Waldrip, b. 4/1874, d. 4/1905 in Johnson County, Texas. Is your Virgil Waldrip from Texas? He mov...

Townsend Genealogy Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  davidharnold3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Coosa

In Coosa County Alabama ... I too, have now migrated to Mississippi but still have many family ties to Coosa County. I have little information about Samuel Townsend and his ancestry but would welcome ...

Frances LaVina SLAUGHTER, born 1 Jun 1837 in Alabama Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Robert H. Severance III

Surnames > Slaughter

...Wars. e-mail: severance@policeofficer.com I am the son of Robert Henry SEVERANCE, Jr. and Mary Kathlyn WALDRIP; Grandson of Samuel Elvin WALDRIP and Julia Margaret COSGROVE; Great-Grandson of James Cary COSGROVE ...

Re: Mary Ann Martin Waldrip (b. 1836 TN; d. 1916 AZ) Posted on: 22 Aug 2006, by  goofusbroadwa...

Surnames > Martin

(long posting. bear with me) Until recently, all we had for Mary Ann's parents were Unknown Martin and Unknown Forrest. However, we have found what I consider to be a substantial lead. Like the g...

Hurst or Riggs Families Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by  VSaldana8964

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Woodward

...1894 - the following is a transcript of notes written in her own hand about 1937 or so: Sarah Ellen Waldrip & Samuel Riggs were married Sept. 27, 1877 in Orange County, Indiana. They came to Couley Coun...

Charles Waldrip obit - 1904 Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  carolynschwab...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

The Marin Journal Thursday, March 3, 1904 page 5 Brief Local Notes The remains of CHARLES WALDRIP, who was hanged at San Quentin last Friday, was interred at Mt. Olivet Cemetery by Undertaker Eden.

waldrips Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by karen jennings

Surnames > Waldrip

not that I know of. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to be of any help. But please don't give up, keep trying. I know someday it will all click in place. Good hunting.

per page