Search the Boards

Search Results for "guiney" - 594 Messages

per page

Re: Gribben Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by Thom Montgomery, PhD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dubuque

...which of these three is the William who married Jane Thompson [and may haev married secondly Dorcas Guiney] would be appreciated. Will gladly share info on the two Gribben families of Pittsburgh, PA 1880-19...

Message for Henriette Keen Jacobs-1850 Census Christian Family of Jones County, Georgia Posted on: 01 Feb 2003, by Terri A. Hastings

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

...surrendered at Appomattox, and Pvt. William Christian, C.S.A., who was serving and who died in May of 1863 at Guiney, Virginia. Guiney, Virginia, was where Stonewall Jackson died. The information about the Mitc...

Loudoun County, Virginia, Civil War Roundtable-Virginia's Iron Horses at War Posted on: 28 Sep 2002, by Terri Anne Hastings

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

On October 8, 2002, Stephen Potter is speaking on "Virginia's Iron Horses at War" at a meeting of the Loudoun County (Virginia) Civil War Roundtable at 7:30 p.m., Thomas Balch Library, 208 M...

Nancy Womack of the Christian-Mitchells of Jones County, Georgia Posted on: 29 Jun 2002, by Terri Anne Hastings

Dear Womacks of Jones County: Do you have any information about Nancy Womack Christian of Jones County, Georgia? Nancy Womack is in the 1850 Census of Jones County, Georgia, as the wife of Henry Chr...

Landowners Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Down, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s. Note, an unusual first or middle name may be a surna...

Duncan and Ganey - Macoupin Co Posted on: 04 May 1999, by  marilyn_dunca...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Montgomery

My husband's gggrandfather was from Cahokia Township in Macoupin Co. He was William Duncan b. NC ca. 1822. He married Sarah Elizabeth Duncan (believed to be the daughter of Green Wesley and Laura Farr...

DUNCAN, FARRAR, GUINEY, GANEY Posted on: 26 Aug 1998, by  marilyn_dunca...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Montgomery

I am trying to find out when my husband's ggrandfather, William Duncan died. I know that he died between the 1860 and 1865 census records. According to family tradition, he and his wife, Sarah, lived ...

Re: Timothy Crowley, wife Ellen Guiney Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by Thomas J Hunter

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Perth

...you tell me who does he connect to???} A. Daniel P. Crowley was the son of Timothy CROWLEY and Ellen GUINEY and the Grandson of your Michael Crowley and Mary Margaret MURPHY (your "Old Mike") He...

Re: Timothy Crowley, wife Ellen Guiney Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by Mike Gallagher

Timothy Crowley and wife Ellen [Guiney] Crowley are suppoed to be buried in St. Patrick's Cemetery Kinkora, Ellice Township, Headstone ref # A-12-3. could someone please inform me what info is inscribed on...

Timothy Crowley, wife Ellen Guiney Posted on: 04 Jun 2005, by Mike Gallagher

1861 Census for Ellice Township, shows Timothy Crowley age 32 b.1829, his wife Ellen {nee Guiney} age 34 b. 1827, born in Ireland, they do not have a tombstone at St. Patricks Cem Kinkora, ....anyone relate...

per page